I've been doing all kinds of guest blogs in the past month or so, promoting my new release. I really should have been posting daily updates as these went live, but I'm working the bugs out of this whole promotional effort.
- May 6, 2011 - Rosalie Lario's blog: Does Your Werewolf Use a Condom?
- May 5, 2011 - Romance for the Rest of Us: Weddings Matter
- May 5, 2011 - The Book Boost: My Worst Writing Mistake
- May 4, 2011 - WriteEachDay: Writing is More than Just Adding New Words
- May 3, 2011 - Suzan Isik's blog: How Does Magic Effect Society?
- May 1, 2011 - Raine Delight's Blog: Interview
- May 1, 2011 - Manlove and Paranormal: Erotica by Ellis: Breaking Rules
- April, 2011 - Creative Chatter: On How to Write good M/M Scenes when You're a Woman
- April 27, 2011 - Savvy Authors: Writing Fiction Featuring People Instead of Men or Women
- April 22, 2011 - Black Velvet Seductions : Things About My Characters that Didn't Make it into the Book
- April 19, 2011 - Haunted Dreams and Dark Destinies: How Dark is Too Dark?
- April 14, 2011 - Full Moon Dreaming: The Pitfalls of Titles
- April 12, 2011 - Suzan Isik's blog: Using Borrowed Mythology in Your Fantasy
- April 10, 2011 - Margaret Fieland: Poetry and Prose: Interview